| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salamanca/ Matacan in May is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 40.3mm (1.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Salamanca/ Matacan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Salamanca/ Matacan:
- Gijon, Spain - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) N
- Oviedo, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) N
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) N
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) WNW
- Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 263.9 kms (164 miles) WNW
- Braganca, Portugal - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Porto , Portugal - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) W
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) WSW
- Coimbra, Portugal - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) WSW
- Caceres, Spain - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) SW
- Badajoz, Spain - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SSW
- Evora, Portugal - 336 kms (208.8 miles) SW