Average Temperatures in Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain
- The mean annual temperature in Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain is quite mild at 11.6 degrees Celsius (52.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a range of 17.3 ░C (31.1░F) which is a slightly low range.
- July is the warmest month (warm) having an average temperature of 21 degrees Celsius (69.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (cool) with an average temperature of 3.7 degrees Celsius (38.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Salamanca/ Matacan
|Average Temperature ░C ( ░F)
Salamanca/ Matacan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Salamanca/ Matacan
- Gijon, Spain - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) N
- Oviedo, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) N
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) N
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) WNW
- Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 263.9 kms (164 miles) WNW
- Braganca, Portugal - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Porto , Portugal - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) W
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) WSW
- Coimbra, Portugal - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) WSW
- Caceres, Spain - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) SW
- Badajoz, Spain - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SSW
- Evora, Portugal - 336 kms (208.8 miles) SW